1. I painted Emma's toes for the first time. Don't look closely. This little girls toes are ridiculous. Poor thing.
2. Golfed as a family and was happy about it.
3. Emma walked Lexi all by herself in the street (with supervision). No need to turn me in people. I've got connections.
4. I spent quality time with framily (friends+family) and took some interesting pics to prove it.
6. Emma is a shoe
7. We attended church more often this month. (Lord knows we needed to)
8. Emma loves to help in the kitchen so letting her "help" me has been fun. I use the term loosely and sarcastically. It's about creating memories so the headaches are worth it.
9. I've made new bloggy friends this month and I'm loving getting to know them.
10. Halloween fun was had this weekend. WARNING: Picture overload. Just scan quickly. I'll never know.
|Wishing she could reach the peddle|
|Pimps and ho's|
|A family of Smurfs|
|A scary angel?|
|Twin lady bugs|
|One ugly female|
|Thing 1 and Thing 2|
|Um, YIKES! An ax murderer?|
|Bud (he was there with Sissy)|
|The all-you-can-drink bar|
|Is she from the Addam's family?|
|Did Papa Smurf shart his pants?|
|The Swinging Superman <--not a joke.|