So because I've been somewhat of a bloggy slacker lately no thanks to AT&T and I've been such a grouch due to my lack of appropriate internet surfing time, I'm hooking up with Emmy Mom to post 10 things that have made me smile in August. How is it already September in a couple of days? Holy jeez I'm getting older faster and faster.
1. Capturing Emma look so sweet by reapplying her own facial sunscreen makes me smile. We can't have her getting freckles or sunspots now can we?
2. Teaching Emma the importance of asking for limes in her drink makes me smile. Fruit is essential in any diet.
3. Bare butt shots while smelling flowers make me smile.
4. The lesson here is DO NOT stick items (crayons OR hands) in toys where they will get stuck. When this happens, Mommy will almost always grab the camera before helping you get unstuck because it makes me smile (or laugh. Whatev). And no, I'm not planning on winning (or being in the TOP 2000) for Mother of the Year.
5. My silly husband makes me smile on most days. Good thing he's secure in his masculinity while sporting pink shades, huh?
6. Friends who are willing to have their picture taken while covered in extra facial and chest hair make me smile. Good thing she quit taking the steroids after she saw this picture.
7. Anything that starts with a C and ends with 'aptain' makes me smile. But if you are a regular, you already knew this about
my addiction me. He's always so good to me.
8. A fruity Patron margarita at one of my favorite mexican restaurants puts an instant smile on my face. What's better than that? Oh. Well...besides s-e-x and slightly undercooked brownies? I say not much else.
9. If you are not watching this entertaining hot mess of a show, you are missing OUT! Besides the fact that Kasey's voice sounds like Kermit the Frog and Melissa is a psycho that cries ALLTHETIME, this show makes me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
10. And finally, my other guilty pleasure of the summer is BB13. I love me some Jeff and Jordan. I was super sad to see Jeff leave last week but the twist on Sunday gives me hope for Jordan!
And those 10 things, my dear friends, make me SMILE.
What makes YOU smile?
PS. Connie, Emmy Amber, and myself (along with a few other "maybe's") are taking on a challenge: 8 FULL HOURS of no iphone tomorrow. The ONLY thing it can be used for is to make/receive calls. I plan on turning my phone off completely and shutting down my computer as well. I'm scared, nervous and not sure if I can do it. I'll be logging my day tomorrow and blogging about it (or maybe I'll get crazy and do a vlog) on Thursday. Anybody else wanna join in? Who's up for a little challenge? C'mon! We need some people who know they can't do it so if that's you, THEN TAKE THE CHALLENGE! =)