10 Ways To Have Fun While Grocery Shopping:
- Stare intently at the door greeter and ask if you knew each other in a former life.
- Ask the check out clerk if you can return any unused condoms after the weekend.
- As you pass people in the aisles, look startled and run the other way.
- Tell a manager about a clean up in the laxative aisle.
- Scratch frantically while asking a clerk if they have anything for body lice.
- Every time you turn a corner with your shopping cart, yell "Weeeeeeeee!".
- See if you can walk around the store while balancing a tub of yogurt on your head.
- Tell the people in the bakery that your buns are squishy.
- Ask a random person if they will squeeze your melons.
- While waiting in the looooong line to check out, juggle your lemons.
I could only do about 2 of these with a straight face so I would suck at this challenge.
What would you like to add?